Bike Safety Tips
- Always wear a helmet.
- Dismount your bike in crosswalks and campus Walk Zones.
- Ride with the flow of traffic.
- Utilize bike lanes - avoid riding on sidewalks.
- Be aware of car doors, pedestrians, and other cyclists.
- Use hand signals to indicate when you are making a turn.
- Always dock your Clemson Bike at a BikeShare station when you are done riding.
- This bike sharing system is currently designed for on-campus use only.
Test your knowledge
Take this quiz to find out how much you know about riding bikes on Clemson's Campus!